Successfully designing transformations - examples of agile pioneers
How do I design transformations as a company? How do I increase the agile maturity level of my organization? How are other companies doing this? Where are the challenges and stumbling blocks?
The TRAFO model for agile organizational development provides you with the basics with which you can initiate and advance the transformation in your organization. Companies - from former startups to large corporations - report first-hand on their own path to agility, name central challenges during implementation and describe their practical experiences.
- CEO, manager
- Head of Human Resources and HR Manager
- Managers and lateral managers
- Transformation companions and those responsible
- In short, everyone who initiates agile transformation and provides practical support
Scope of delivery:
- The TRAFO model with the six dimensions of agile organizational development: strategy, structure, process, leadership, HR tools, culture
- The five levels on the way to an agile organization
- Shaping the path of agile transformation
- Examples of companies from different industries with different sizes and framework conditions
- First-hand reports on successful agile changes: 14 practical contributions from companies, including TUI Group, Otto Group, Xing AG, 1&1 Internet SE, REWE digital GmbH and some of the "Agile Stars"