Der Weg zur agilen HR-Organisation
Der Weg zur agilen HR-Organisation
Models and practical examples for successful transformations
For: HR managers and HR directors, managing directors, HR managers, personnel officers, all people for whom agile HR topics are important
We know that as a human resources manager you are committed to a better working environment in your company every day. Because you are probably, like us, convinced that it is the people who make your organization successful. You hire the right new people, design development programs, introduce new IT systems, optimize administrative processes and drive many change processes forward. However, you often have the feeling that it is not enough. The feedback from the departments is very different, and you can also see that there are still a few more challenges. The result is that you keep thinking about how you can further develop your HR organization.
The current challenges of the HR departments
If we want to further develop our HR areas, we have to solve some challenges from our point of view:
- How do we want to deal with the changed needs of managers and employees?
- How do we manage to develop even more benefit-oriented HR instruments and HR processes?
- How can we create an HR organization that does not have any limiting silo structures, but instead creates benefits at high speed?
The conclusion of all challenges in the HR area: increasing complexity.
The way to an agile HR organization
In recent years we have gained a lot of experience and invested a lot of time to find a solution for HR organizations to deal with the increasing complexity. Because HR today has to be set up in such a way that it can also survive in the agile world. The previous, mostly static HR business partner model is increasingly reaching its limits.
With a team of our pioneers and the scientific support of Prof. Dr. Stephan Fischer from the University of Pforzheim, we have found an answer as to how an HR organization can further increase its effectiveness in a complex world.
To solve this, we have a holistic agile HR framework of central HR value-added processes:
- Personnel and management development
- Control and Incentive Systems
- Personnel support and administration
- and transformation management
and possible HR organizational models. Our findings and numerous best-practice examples from well-known companies show you in the book "The way to an agile HR organization" how these can be successfully transformed in an agile way. The following companies report from practice in the book "The way to an agile HR organization":
- Axel Springer (Johannes Burr)
- Avira (Loretta Thurau)
- cosee (Konstantin Diener)
- DATEV (Julia Bangerth)
- Deutsche Telekom (Christina Schulte-Kutsch)
- Hettich (Lars Bohlmann and Matthias Blatz)
- Hypoport (Bjorn Schneider)
- metafinanz (Rainer Göttmann, Marcus Berghoff, Michael Fleischmann and Carina Seubert)
- Ministry Group (Marco Luschnat)
- OTTO (Sabine Josch and Stefanie Hirte)
- Robert Bosch (Dr. Uwe Schirmer)
- SAP (Lennart Keil)
- sipgate (Carina Visser and Thu Pakasathanan)
- Unitymedia (Felix Schumann and Roman Schachtsiek)
We know that time is an important commodity. That's why we want to give you five good reasons why it's definitely worth reading the book "On the way to an agile HR organization":
- You will receive a framework in the form of a maturity model for six important HR value-added processes in order to be able to better deal with the increasing diversity and complexity in your HR area
- For each of these HR value-added processes, you will receive valuable practical experience from the above-mentioned HR experts on how they design their HR processes and organizations in a complex world
- You will get an answer to the question of what HR organizations can look like in a complex world according to the HR Business Partner model, including initial impulses on how you can design the implementation
- You will receive a scientific analysis of the HR organizational models currently being discussed, including an overview of their advantages and disadvantages, so that you can see what might work for you
- You will receive a scientific overview of the current transformation models, including their advantages and disadvantages